A review of the overall website aesthetics, including the use of brand colours, typography, and imagery.
An evaluation of the website's user interface and user experience, assessing whether it is intuitive, user—friendly, and easy to navigate.
A topline analysis of the website’s content, evaluating whether it is clear, succinct and on brand.
A check of the brand consistency across digital spaces, including social media platforms, email marketing, and other digital marketing channels.
A summary of the findings with actionable recommendations for improving the company's digital presence.
OHMY is a design and technology studio that builds brands and digital products. We help established businesses and startups to give meaningful answers to their most challenging questions.
More website experience
- Apollo FMGHow do you build corporate credibility and demonstrate automotive expertise to a completely new audience?
- Norton MotorcyclesHow do you kickstart an iconic motorcycle brand that was losing the trust of its loyal riders?
- YapilyHow does one cutting edge FinTech start-up position itself as the go-to API partner for every bank?
- AuriensHow do you reassure those looking for later living solutions that it doesn't mean compromising on your standards?
- Echo PharmacyHow do you reassure skeptical potential customers that your service is a life-changer for them?
- Selbey AndersonHow do you standout in a category where everyone looks and sounds the same?
- Maybourne RivieraHow do you launch a new hotel from a chain known for some of the most iconic hotels in Europe?
- PayRayHow do you launch a bank for a small business community who are more comfortable talking customer strategy than cashflow?